Virtual Reality Showcase for Stellaris: Leica’s Confocal Microscopy Platform
Dr. Falco Krüger
Advanced Workflow Specialist ManagerRead Bio
Falco obtained his PhD in Plant Cell Biology at the Centre for Organismal Studies in Heidelberg in 2017 and joined Leica Microsystems in 2018 as an Advanced Workflow Specialist for advanced widefield microscopy. Since early 2022, he has led a team of Advanced Workflow Specialists and supports researchers at the EMBL Imaging Center in Heidelberg. Falco is particularly interested in training and presenting microscopes both remotely and virtually.Close
Dr. Martin Fritsch
Advanced Workflow SpecialistRead Bio
Dr. Martin Fritsch is a broadly trained biologist who holds a PhD in zoology and did his postdoctoral research in evolutionary and developmental biology, focusing mainly on non-model organism invertebrates. He started his career at Leica in 2017, working as a product sales specialist for confocal, before changing to the advanced workflow specialist team in 2022, where he focuses on the advanced point scanning and fluorescence imaging instruments.Close
In microscopy, our mission is to empower you to drive scientific progress.
Join our Advanced Workflow Specialists on the virtual space station for a virtual reality showcase of Leica´s confocal microscopy platform, STELLARIS.
Be part of the highly interactive discovery tour of Leica´s confocal microscopy platform, STELLARIS. Take a seat directly next to our experts in front of the microscope, configure various multicolor experiments and see the result immediately.
- using a confocal microscope with an integrated White Light Laser (WLL) allows you to tune excitation and detection to perfectly match the spectral profile of the dyes in your sample, giving you the flexibility to perform multicolor experiments and obtain clear, sharp images.
Power HyD detectors produce crisp fluorescence images with a truly black background, both for low-intensity situations (like high-speed live imaging) and standard fluorescence samples.
The Power HyD detector family is ideal for special applications like fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM) and fluorescence correlation spectroscopy (FCS).
- TauSense, the powerful new set of lifetime-based imaging tools, allows simultaneous capture of fluorescence intensity and lifetime-based information from the dyes in your sample.
Discover how to enhance your confocal imaging from performing multicolor experiments with clear, sharp images to capturing fluorescence intensity and lifetime-based information simultaneously.
In this virtual reality showcase, you will:
- Learn how to obtain clear, sharp images from multicolor experiments by tuning excitation and detection to perfectly match the spectral profile of the dyes in your sample, including into the near infrared range.
- See how to enhance your live cell imaging even when recording volumes over time.
- Discover new tools for simultaneously capturing fluorescence intensity and lifetime-based information from the dyes in your sample.
Our experienced team of workflow specialists will virtually showcase how your work could benefit from STELLARIS and answer your specific questions live.